cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While adding custom field in urgent change-Create new field button in AET is not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we have requirement to add some custom fields in urgent change document. while adding custom fields using AET, create new field button is not coming.

Thanks in advance. points will be awarded.

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

You are trying to modify the Sap Standard Default Component usage, first Copy the standard  config to custom config usage, then you will get the create field option .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually for ZMCR(Request for change), create new field button is visible. but i am trying to add field in ZMHF( urgent chaneg docm.) and that button is not coming over there.

You have sent screen shot of request for change. please check if that button is visible for urgent change too. I think for urgent change custom modification is not provided by SAP.

Please check and help me into this.Its urgent:(

Thanks in advance.

Rahul 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

It does not matter as far as you have copied Transaction type to ZMHF, it should have the the Copy & create button.  I can see in ur snapshot that ur are refering to the standard config, got to the one which has the Custom Conf with X and Component Usage starting with CUAID, you can only enhance the custom one , which will have create/copy button.

Further you can also got to backend-->
Tcode  BSP_WD_CMPWB , enter the enhancement set starting with Zxxx--> , gort to the views -->AIC_CMCD_H/AICCMCDHeaderEF , click on configuration  tab, select the custom Component usageand u will find the buttons.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for your valueble inputs, it really helped me to understand the process.

I checked in Web UI configuration for urgent change document as you mentioned but still that button is not coming.

In transaction BSP_WD_CMPWB, i have created enh. set: Z_ENHANCEMENT_SET.

Can you tell what to selelect in application and page popup which comes after selecting Enhance component button. Actually i tried but i am not able to add new record in conf.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jignesh..it worked:):)

Answers (0)