cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report format difference in S_ALR_87013558 and S_ALR_87013557

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am having one issue in formats of reports S_ALR_87013558 and S_ALR_87013557. Please find enclosed screen shot. Actually, I want that system should show the report format just like S_ALR_87013557 for report S_ALR_87013558. But I dont know how to do change the report format of S_ALR_87013558 and why this is not showing in the format just like 557.....?

S_ALR_87013558

S_ALR_87013557

Thanks,

Shrishti Nagar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its so Simple and very easy to do the changes. Just check CJE2 settings for both the reports.

To cross check better, I request you to check it across your landscape clients. (i.e Development/quality/Production) etc.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not know how to proceed with this tcode. I have executed that, it is asking you are changing SAP delivery object. I somehow gone further but dont know the process of doing the changes. Can you please explain me the steps. I would be very thankful to you.

Thanks,

Shrishti Nagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrishti,

I am sorry. I should have explained you the steps. Actually, after executing CJE2. You need to double click on report group 12KST1A for S_ALR_87013558 and 12KST1B for S_ALR_87013557.

Now, for both the report groups. Just click on the Output type tab. I am sure that for S_ALR_87013558 report, middle one radio button must have been selected in your case. Just change it to Graphical Report Output OR it would be much better if you just make it available on selection screen by clicking on check button at the bottom.

have a look at the screen shot.

Just do the changes and revert back.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It worked for us. Client is very happy with your suggestion. Thanks a lot.

Thanks,

Shrishti Nagar

Answers (0)