cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAM 10.1 Change in runtime error on FF Logon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured Decentralized Firefighter in AC 10.1 and connected the plug in system.  We have confirmed that FF is working but there are intermittent access issues with FF Logon.

When a user executes /n/grcpi/gria_eam they get the FF Login and once they click on the Login button, they get the following error:

The other interesting fact is that two users with the exact same access have issues on different FF id's that are assigned.

We have been looking at the user groups assigned to both the end user and the FF ids and there is some validity in that being part of the issue.  When we change user group assignments we do get some differences in which FF ids work for users and which ones don't but this is inconsistent.

We are on ECC6 with the latest Plug-ins and GRC 10.1 at the highest SP level.

If anyone can offer any advice on where to look or what to try it would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

do you have any log in SLG1? That issue is new to us and also there is no applicable note in this regard.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

There are no logs in ST22 or SLG1 for this error in either the GRC client or the Plug in.  I have a developer trying to debug for me as well as we speak and there appears to be an issue in the temporary table.  I will keep you updated on what we find.

At this stage, I am checking the setup with the document Anji sent a link to as well.

Regards,

Sonia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

Were you able to resolve this problem? Please can you guide us through the solution, we are facing exactly the same issue.

Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Look at Note 1917614 and also 1857295.  Note 1917614 resolved our issue as we didn't have the time zone problem.

Good luck.
Sonia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sonia.

We implemented them today and they fixed our problem too.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos