Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas History possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurs,

How to enable History for Personas?

I mean for example when calling VF03 enter invoice number 123456 calling again typing in 123457

Next time calling again VF03 and typing in 1 the rest 123456 or 123457 should come as proposal for choosing.

Is it possible?

Also is it possible to enable "Quick cut and paste" function?

Rgds Dieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Is it possible to set history for all Transaction with a Parameter or something.

Because it is weird to make for any Transaction a own flavour and set history enabled.

I want to set history is enabled for any Transaction, is this possible?

Thanks

0 Kudos

hi dieter,

You have 2 options:

1. In any flavor, if you want to enable history for a particular text box, select that text box, and in the property window, you will have to set "isLocalHistoryEnabled" to true.

2. If you want to enable local history for all textboxes, irrespective of flavor/transaction, set the same property using profile wide settings

http://scn.sap.com/community/gui/blog/2013/07/31/sap-screen-personas-profile-wide-settings

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushant,

Is there a way to enter "space button" and be able to see all the things I wrote previously? It would be very useful...

Thanks for helping,

Diogo

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Personas, you must use the Up / Down Arrow Keys to scroll through what you have written previously.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Be careful with option 2 though, because I remember having a problem when I did this. In a flavor with a lot of input fields, this caused a crash (due to an apparent resource shortage) and I decided to remove the type-specific setting, then only activated it on an individual field level instead.

This was about 5 months ago and this may not be an issue since, but I didn't experiment with it to know for sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply!

I have 2 more questions that I would be grateful if you/anyone knew the answers:

1) Is it possible to import or export layouts between different Personas versions? How can I do that?

2) I know it is also possible to have an entire process, for example, selling process (sales order -> shipping -> invoice) in the same screen. I mean, there is a dependency between the 3 transaction va01, vl01n and vf01 however, I would like to have them in the same screen. How can I do that (once again)?

A big "thank you"!

Diogo

former_member195167
Participant
0 Kudos

Personas 2 SP03 has made this possible.