cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier / Vendor Initial Data Load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

1) Is there anyone used the following approach for initial suppiler,vendor data in MDG hub.

Please let us know pros and cons of this approach.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I have used that approach using DIF Framework and data successfully got uploaded in MDG.

There is lot of advantages of using these approach like data uploading will be fast with governance process, even you can use parallel processing and even you can schedule your job.

But the one problem which i faced in doing these is:

1. If you are using internal number range and you want to create vendor with multiple company code or multiple purchase org or any thing multiple for single vendor. You can not do that, first you have to create vendor with single company code and then after activation extend it to another company code.

2. If you are using External number range then above issue will not come and you will be able to create vendor with multiple company codes in one go.

Regards,

Sudhir Wakodikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Can you please provide me steps which you have used for DIF Framework for Supplier load ?

Thanks,

Meghna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Megha,

You can follow below document for loading Supplier data.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30089d2e-2221-3110-98a7-b40ebf325...

If you need more clarification, ping me.

Regards,

Sudhir Wakodikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joesph

Alternatives ways are by file upload (CSV format) if require govenance or by LSMW directly into Data base tables if no need for goveranance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Can you please provide steps for LSMW directly into data base tables?

Thanks,

Meghna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Megna

Please refer link Uploading Vendor Master Data using  Direct Input Method (More details)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

When I click on your link I get below error message.

The specified discussion was not found.

Thanks,

Meghna

Former Member