cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted (archived transport) still with delivery attached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m facing an issue that I´d like to share with you all. When the user deletes a transport (VT02n), the related deliveries attached still with this deleted transport in the documents flow (vl03n). That´s a problem because those deliveries cannot be used or attached to a new transport created, Is there a way to delete this delivery when the transportation is archived (deleted)?

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I got it. You may delete the delivery lines. So, the delivery will no longer be related to a sales order. You just need to create a new delivery for the SO and, with the new delivery number, create a new transport and attach it (VT01N).

Thank you!

Fabio Fontão.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fabio Font

Thanks a lot For updating ..

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fabio ..

Please try to delete All Line items in the delivery document and save .because once we created delivery --Transport --but in your case that Transport document deleted By some one

After deleting all line items now you check document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Venu Gopal,

Thanks for you quick response. I´ve just deleted all items in the delivery (vl02n) and saved. However, the delivery, even empty, still attached to an archived (deleted) transport.

Any idea? There is no picking document, and the status of the transport is C (completed) in the delivery (transport tab).

Thank you.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fabio Font

Yes even we deleted Line items in delivery but it will show

This is my Idea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu Gopal,

Yes, but I need to attach this delivery to a new transport, however the delivery is not shown as avaliable in VT01n, so, I can´t send this delivery, it´s stuck.