cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPO dashboard - graph not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am unable to view graphs when i display BPO dashboard. (Solman 7.1, SP10).

I updated the AKF repository as well but am still unable to view the graph in dashboard.

Can someone please throw some insight into how we can go about resolving this?

Thanks

Nihaal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to see the data in analytics?

Please see if all the corrective measures mentioned in note 1610692 are also implemented.

BR

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am able to view graohs in analytics - I should have mentioned this in the original problem.

I will have a look at note # 1610692.

Thanks

Nihaal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you guys upgrade the system recently?

Was it working before?

Can you please also ensure that you have the roles SAP_SM_DASHBOARDS_ADMIN and SAP_SM_BPOANA_ALL assigned to the user trying to view the dashboards?

BR

Rahul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul

roles are very much assigned to the users. Am checking with the basis team if there any recent system updates.

Thanks

Nihaal.

0 Kudos

Hello

what about the panel preview in your dashboard setup? Do you see data for your single panel once you assigned the AKFI to the respective panel?

Regards

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Volker

Sorry for the delay in replying to the post.

I haven't checked that as yet since the graph was set up already (not by me).

Nonetheless I will take up your lead and check in the preview and post my observation in this thread.

Thanks

Thanks and Regards

Nihaal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Volker

When I go to the preview panel, below is my finding in our P system:-

1. for existing dashboard setup - no graph is being displayed in the preview panel

2. when I create a new dashboard, with same characteristics as a existing dashboard, I am able to see the graph in the preview panel.

does this mean that the info cube is not being read in case of existing dashboards?

Thanks and Regards

Nihaal.