cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Manager 4.0 Client for Windows Mobile Devices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Where Do I find the Inventory Manager 4.0 client for Windows Mobile Devices ? On previous version (IM 3.2), They were on the installation package that would be downloaded from services marketplace (under its section). But for this release there is no package available to download which includes the client for windows mobile devices. Where can I find it?.

cc:

Best regards,

MC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Agentry clients are downloaded as part of SMP 3.0 SDK now.

BR,

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But that client I guess is the generic one "Agentry Client"... Is there a specific Inventory Manager 4.0 client as It was for the previous reléase IM 3.2?

BR,

MC

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, those clients would be downloaded as part of the product.  Location will depend on your platform. I do recall they are hard to find on the download site and will have to find it again and post a follow-up with the location.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is the release version clients, are a branded Agentry Client on a set version.  If you want to upgrade you need to get from the SDK (or App Store for iOS clients)  You can always look at branding your clients so they are named how you want them. 

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill, Did you find it? The Inventory Manager 4.0 client for Windows Mobile Devices?

Stephen, my question raised mainly because for IM 3.2 for example, there was a specific Inventory manager App (as there is now for Apple and Android). I want to know where can I find that Inventory Manager 4.0 client for WM devices, because with IM 3.2 exist a download package with label "SAP Inventory Manager 3.2.0 Clients" on Service Marketplace, but on the new versión there isn't.

BR,

Mariana

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Mariana,

Yes, they are not easy to find but see the image below for the path to navigate to them.

Work Manager will be under the same tree area under SAP Mobile Solutions.

--Bill

Answers (0)