cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSMP Config : GRC 10

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am doing the GRC 10 configuration, for the first time would be asking simple questions, please bear.

Our requirement is :

1. X1( GRC system) is connected to all SAP productions systems, should have role approver workflow in place.

2. X1 will also br connected to all DEV and QA systems, should not have role approver workflow in place.

How can I achieve this? I understand detour should be helpful but since i have less time to achieve this, seeking straight help here.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vanit,

you can use the access request approval workflow which is pre-delivered by SAP. Personally I recommend to restrict requesting access via authorization or alternatively with settings in BRM (e.g. via provisioning settings).

To restrict via authorization you can use the authorization object GRAC_SYS and restrict the connector to your productive systems only. Another way might be to allow provisioning only in your productive systems. This can be achieved via BRM directly in the roles (Additional Details > Provisioning [Provisioning allowed: no]). It's up to you to consider what is best. Personally I recommend to restrict via authorization as this can be changed easily (if a new requirement pops up).

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro