Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer issue

mohamedmansour
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

the issue when the user try to print, he got many popup window ask him to select which printer, it should be one popup window not many

I am facing an issue when the user try to print the outbound delivery document in production environment, when the user click on "post goods issue" the output type "ZDLV" should be printed, the user got many popup windows and I can't find the logic behind this number (i.e. document has 45 items, the user got 30 popup window and some times if the document has 45, the popup windows number is 15).

every thing was going fine in production and suddenly 1 month ago, this happened with the most of outbound delivery documents created after this date however there a few number of documents this issue is not appears with them, I can't realize why this happen with most of documents and some it's not happened.

I noticed that the dispatch time for output type record is "4" but when i checked the output document (extras->delivery output->header), I found that dispatch time is changed to "1", and this is happen with all documents even the documents which I get only one print window.

I can't replicate this in any environments (DEV, QA, Pre-prod), Its happen only in production environment only.

The attached document is an example but you will find many output for ZD00, I append them manually but in my case the system generate one record for each popup window.

Appreciate your advise ASAP.

Mohamed Mansour

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohamed,

Usually when you print with frontend method,there will be a popup window appears when one spool
is printed.For you case,it seems that the application created multiple spools and printed at one time.

Are you using the SAP standard program in the output type ZDLV or customized one?

If you are using the customized report,you need to check the coding why it will creats so many
spools.

If you don't want the popup window at all,you can also deactivate in the tcd:SPAD.

Best Regards

Jie Bai

Answers (0)