Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding E_HANA*141 Certifications... doubt

egenoves
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all people,

I'm  C_HANAIMP131 certified , and i was looking for the new certifications introduced by SAP this year.

I mean, the new 141 certifications and the new E_HANAAW141 and E_HANABW141 exams.

When looking at the descriptions of those exams in the training shop they seems like any other certification exam, although cheaper. But if you seek those exams in the Pearson Vue Sap exams page, the Testing Policies states that if you didn't passed the corresponding standard exam , BW or ABAP standard certification exam (C_TBW70_45, C_TAW_12... ) , you will not receive the certificate.

My question is if this is actually true, and why?. I'm not ABAP certified but I've developed a lot of code for several years, so i don't understand why i won't receive any certificate if passed the exam. Is this a new policie on SAP Global Certification program?..

Hope someone can help me, i'm a bit confused !

Thank you all,

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

egenoves
Participant
0 Kudos

I can answer myself, so please don't take in consideration my original post.

It's stated also in training.sap.com that the E_* exams are issued to people holding ABAP and BW certifications. Truly i'v readed it, but for some unknow reasons i didn't understand in the same way that i readed in the Pearson Vue SAP page.

Sorry for the inconveniences