cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery for Production Order in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a scenario of creating Inbound Delivery, Pack (HU), GR and Putaway via an interface in EWM from an external system. Basically the transaction of /scwm/grpi and /scwm/prdi. I found this below thread which is little old. Could you please confirm if this is the only process or is there a better solution.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1557452

Any useful information would help.

Thanks, Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

This FM /SCWM/INB_DLV_SAVEREPLICA, create/change/delete inbound/outbound delivery in EWM.

You can use this for your process. And thread/1557452 best suites to your case.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj

Thanks for your quick reply. I did look at the thread and tried the FM and the program. That FM requires an external ID. For instance, If there is a delivery in ECC then with that, we could use this FM to create the corresponding delivery notification in EWM. My requirement is there is already a EGR document in EWM when the production order is released from ECC. I need to create an Inbound delivery as an Inbound delivery item document for that EGR using tcode /scwm/grpi by drag and drop. Do you still think we could use this FM to achieve my scenario. Please confirm.

Thanks, Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

I have similar requirement, if you found solution pls. share.

Thanks in advance

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please suggest me any BAPI/FM for creating inbound delivery through VL60,for using the split process to item category..

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no straight FM or BAPI to do this. Have to go by the classes and methods the standard uses to create inbound delivery. It is based on BOPF framework. See the below note for a sample program that uses the same time of coding for outbound delivery.

1414179 - Technical documents for software development in EWM

FYI, the /SCWM/INB_DLV_SAVEREPLICA, cannot be used as this is for process if deliveries gets created in ECC first and  then EWM. Production receipt is the other way.

hope this helps.

Thanks, Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for the information, i need this to be done in ECC not EWM.So can you please suggest me how this to be done in ECC.

Thanks,

Srikanth.