Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Changing log level in Agentry 6.0.44.1

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to change the log level from the Agentry Administration client, but i am getting the below error message.

And it is showing any option to change the log levels for users. How can I change log level for users also.

How can I resolve this error.

Regards,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shyam,

This is fixed or planned fixed in 6.0.46 Agentry Server (supposed to be available anytime soon in the Service Marketplace - it was submitted already to the SMP team). The fix was in SMP 2.3 and SMP 3.0 but it was ported back to the Agentry 6.0.X release. If you have no access to the Agentry 6.0.X patches this means that your SAP License is preventing you from downloading it. You may need to contact the SAP CIC (customer interaction center) group.

Or you can do the manual setup for a workaround for now.

SAP KBA article: 2048202 - AgentryGUI does not allow to change log settings - Not all setttings were successfully changed.

Regards,

Mark Pe

SAP Senior Support Engineer (Mobility)

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

In SAP KBA - 2048202, it has been mentioned that we need to manually configure the Agentry logging.

But in my installation folder, there is no agentrylogging.ini file. How can I configure the logging now.

I have checked in my both agentry servers (6.0.22.0 & 6.0.44.1), in both cases there is no agentrylogging.ini file.

Please help me.

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

If no logging was enabled before then the file wouldn't have been created.  You can look at this wiki on the setup.  (note, the "Stage:" shouldn't bee there in the header line for "Log Settings".

Manually setting the logging in Agentry (versions 5.0 or higher) - SAP Mobility - SCN Wiki

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shyam,

You can manually create the file or copy it from an older version (6.0.38.X or earlier - where the AgentryGUI is known to be able to create it) and restart the Agentry server.

Regards,

Mark Pe

SAP Senior Support Engineer (Mobility)

Answers (0)