Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Sales Orders Application : No items are currently available

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installed and deployed SAP Fiori on top of Netweaver Gateway 7.4 and SAP ECC6 EHp5 (Pre-Production system)

Both systems have been patched to the latest UI/Odata patches and latest UI notes have been applied.

I am at the moment mostly interested by making operations the SD Applications :

So far, only the "Customer Invoice" Application is working

I have been trying over the past week to try get the others SD Applications " Creates Sales Orders", "Change Sales Orders", "Track Sales Orders" ...

but they remain desperately empty.

I suspect a SD configuration issue, and maybe someone here would be able to point me in the right direction ( I am SAP Basis) :

There are no errors in the SAP NEtweavet Gateway error logs

There are no errors , when running the SD Applications through Chrome/Inspect Elements/Network

I have followed the Fiori Instalaltion Guide :

My user id has been assigned to a employee number

This employee number has been assigned through the partner functions to several customers

I can then access to this list of Assigned Customers within the fiori SD Applications, but then I have the message " No Items are currently available"

I even created several SalesOrders in the backend system , to try to Track them of change them though Fiori, but I still have the same message :

" No Items are currently available"

Here are the parameters "Configuration table For Sales Order Create Application", I think I followed the configuration guide correctly

Any idea ?

Thank you for your attention

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raoul,

The best way for troubleshooting is setting external break points in backend method.

Method: CUSTOMERS_GET_ENTITYSET

Class: CL_SRA017_SALESORDER_C_DPC_EXT

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raoul,

Could you share your findings? Was it Partner Function mismatch?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

Indeed, I had to provide a feedback of what I have done to solve the problem

As you suggested, I started debugging the application while running the "Create Sales Order" Application :

* The Partner Function was correct

* The sales orders were correctly retrieved but then when  copying the results into some internal table, there was nothing left.

* IT turns out that we are using some unorthodox Sales Document Doc Type "ZZSO"

I changed the SIMGH parameter DOCTYPE accordingly, and the Sales Orders immediately appeared !

Thank you again for all the help you provided, I never could have make it that far without your priceless inputs all over SCN !

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello 

I have performed all the config. steps for Track Sales Order app but it is not showing any sales orders though the customers are appearing. We have central hub deployment for Gateway. I have put the external debugger in class CL_SRA018_SO_TRACKING_DPC_EXT Method - SALESORDERS_GET_ENTITYSET but it is not stopping there. Can you suggest what could be the reason for debugger not stopping.

Thanks,