Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password change in work manager

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want the  to change the passwords from Agentry client, in order to accomplish this i have modified the application security definition at Agentry level as mentioned in below screen shot

But still could not able to change the password from client.Is there any additional coding to be implemented to allow the users for changing the passwords when ever they require.Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What application are you using?

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Iam using SAP Work Manager 5.3 and Agentry client version is 6.0.44.1.Please suggest how the issue can be resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

sravanthi Polu

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi stephen,

We have tried couple of ways at least to change the password that has been reset to initial in ECCC. Even this scenario, is not working to change the password from client. At least can we go for SSO to authenticate.Does work manager 5.3 with client 6.0.44.1 support SSO or this feature is available in only SMP 3.0. Agentry client branding is to customize the client as per my knowledge,does password issue can be resolved by branding.

Please suggest how we can change or reset the password(set to initial in eccc) from client.Does Client 6.0.44.1 will support password change.I have gone through the release not of 6.0.44.1 but could not find any information related to password change from Client.

please suggest.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu