cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS_BI_SETUP fails due to unknown system

maryjane_steele2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am having to re-run CCMS_BI_SETUP and it is failing because on an unknown system.  This system has been decommissioned and I have removed it from everywhere I know to (LMDB, SLD, DBACOCKPIT, etc.) but the job is still looking for it.  Where do I remove the entries for this system so this job will run.  Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

Could you please execute report AI_LMDB_EXTSID_CONSISTENCY under SE38 and check for any anu inconsistencies,orphaned ExtSID,if you found any inconsistencies or orphan ExtSID than flag to resolve or delete these and rerun the CCMS_BI_SETUP.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Gaurav

maryjane_steele2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I thought that was going to work because it did remove the inconsistent entries but the job is still failing because

InfoObject 0ESR_ATCM being used in InfoCube 0SM_ESRSD (contains data)

so I am going to have my BW peeps stop by and help me with deleting the data.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

CCMS BI SETUP preps up solman for BW usage, it is an internal job specific to solman, it has no connection with the any satellite system. Therefore, I suspect it has something with Setup BW step in the Autimatic Configuration in solman_setup. Would you check the RSA1 txn in solman and look for the entries in BW source system field on the left side of the screen? Is it mentioned correctly?

Regards,

Vivek

maryjane_steele2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The solman system is listed as a BI Source System, not sure what you mean by is it mentioned correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you delete this job and rerun the job from basic/ manage system configuration.

Thanks

Jansi

maryjane_steele2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That is what I have been doing, it does not work.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

Have you removed it from SMSY and removed it's managed system configuration + from tech monitoring ?

You have have to re-run solman_setup - Basic Configuration -- Configure automatically

Regards