cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Optimizer: Successor installed for SUCCESSFACTORS HCM INTEGR 1.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am attempting to use the Maintenance Optimizer in SAP Solution Manager 7.1 to calculate files automatically for Enhancement Pack 7. During the Select Files portion, I receive the error in the title Successor installed for SUCCESSFACTORS HCM INTEGR 1.0. The full text  of the message is as follows:

CL_FREETEXT_MESSAGE

Successor installed for SUCCESSFACTORS HCM INTEGR 1.0

Message no. MOPZ_CHECKS107

Diagnosis

An Addon Product Version was recognized as installed with at least on

successor.

This is not possible!

System Response

This situation can not be automatically solved and requires user

interaction.

Procedure

Please go to SMSY an specify the installed product versions and the

product instances explicitly.

(note 1495419)

We have both SUCCESSFACTORS HCM INTEGR 1.0 and SUCCESSFACTORS HCM INTEGR 2.0 installed in our system, while 2.0 is the one actually in use.

I have looked at note 1495419 and it states:

Solution Manager >= 7.1 SP05 with Transaction LMDB

a) Select the target product system, which you have chosen in MOpz step 1.

b) Assign the Addon Product Instance to the product System

c) Verify system constellation

d) Run MOpz procedure and the error will disappear.

I have looked into this and I come up with the following:

As you can see, both Software Components are listed in the LMDB, yet neither one have their "Product Assigned" checkbox checked off.

So my question comes down to: since we are using 2.0 SP02 .. can I delete 1.0 SP04 using the above screen? Or is there a proper way to assign 2.0 to our system so that MOPZ doesn't complain?

Hopefully I have provided enough information, if you need anything else please let me know.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jayanth_velugati
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brett,

If you are sure about the components info you can manipulate the data in LMDB i.e., you can delete 1.0 SP04 and continue with MOPZ transaction.

Regards

Jayanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayanth,

thank you for your reply. While attempting to delete the software component version I received the below message. Is it safe to continue with what it says regarding the override of the automatically supplied information in order to delete this?

Software component version 'SFIHCM01 600' was supplied automatically

Message no. LMDB_BO122

Diagnosis

There are automatic data suppliers that register technical systems automatically to SAP Solution Manager. The installed software component version has been registered by such an automatic data supplier. Usually, this data has a high quality and should therefore not be manually removed.

Check whether a change is really required.

Procedure

Check if the automatic data supplier for the managed technical system still delivers data.

Procedure for System Administration

Default system setting is that such a deletion is prevented by the system. If the deletion of automatically supplied information should not be prevented, you can set the user parameter LMDB_AUTO_DS_OVRWRT to '06'. This will enable deletion and change of automatically supplied information.

Thanks,

Brett

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ended up being able to continue with MOPZ after executing the landscape verification check. During that check it allowed me to select Success Factors 2.0 and leave 1.0 unchecked. After I did this, it is now allowing me to continue with MOPZ.

Thanks again Jayanth for your reply!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the same issue but my Solution manager is having ST compoenent at 400 and SAP_BASIS at 7.01 support pack 7.

Can someone please help me in resolving the issue. LMDB does not work on this version.

Regards,

Nitin Kedare

Answers (0)