cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pleae help mee out...`

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Can anyome having an useful documentation relating to SD or MM with configuration steps, please forward me to my mail.. Its very urgent.... Actually I learnt FICO in Bangalore with 30000 Rs payment to an institute... Now when I was attending interviews they were asking for the knowledge in SD and MM... Ofcousrse one of frinds is helping me out in getting knowledge in MM.. But I need SD documenattions to learn... Going to SAP AG documenatations willl lead to time taking... But I was not much time to refer such a long pdf files... So, I need the precised matter regaring the fuctionality...

If anyone having such files , please help me by mailing to 'padmini.bang@gmail.com'. If anyine needs FICO related documenatation I will be always there to help...

Thank you..

Padmini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please visit

http://www.sap-img.com/

You can know more about FI integeration with SD MM PM...just click on the link related on the left hand side and you get a set of important FAQ. That should help you.

Please reward if helpful

Thanks

Adi

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends ,

Thanks for those valuable replies... As per the conceptual knowledge I am having a material and also as I was having a subject in mycourse regarding this the things are easy to recover the required conceptual knowledge....

What I need exactly is the configuration part... So, I need a readymade confi part regarding this.... Ofcourse I am not oopposing those conceptuals you sent... That wil be like an extra reference for me.... Anyways Thanks to all..

Byee

Padmini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are looking for FI - SD integration. You can do from Enterprise structure to assign Sales Organization to company code

(IMG > Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Sales and Distribution >Assign Sales Organization to company Code).

Assign the GL account to Account Key (Transaction Code VKOA). Here you can assign the GL Account to relevent Account Key. The

standard account keys are :

ERL : Sales revenue

ERS : Sales Deductions

ERF : Freight Revenue.

Also take care if you want to consider the account to run on Customer and material, kindly check/assign the Acc. Assignment

group as follow :

In Customer master (VD01) : Go to Sales Area Data View > Click Billing Documents Tab, enter relevent Acct. assgmt. group

under accounting.

In Material Master (MM01) : Select Sales:sales org.2 View, Enter relevent Acct. assgmt. group under grouping terms.

Thanks

AT

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1500/BL_India/index.htm

Technical Information --> Building Block --> Select Country

There will be a list of documentation containing information of Configuration & Business Process.

www.sap-img.com

www.sapgenie.com

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

sent to your id.

Regards,

Mani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmini,

As an FI consultant, regarding SD, I guess you need concentrate mainly on pricing as to how the various account are assigned to condition types, how the revenue acc determination works. After which during PGI how many accounting documents are generated and how the values move to FI via the movement types. This comes under the account determination in MM.

Apart from which, how the integration takes place with regards creating reconciliation accounts for assingning to customers, how the material acct assignment group and customer acct assinment group are configured.

And there would be situation where we want condition values to go FI and some to CO, how this is done.

Also you can refer the links mentioned in this thread.

But try to see in SD and MM which are relevant from the FI/CO point of view.

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmini,

You need to know integration between FI SD MM

Please go through it.

Integration Between SD and MM, SD and FICO

The link between SD and MM :-

1. When you create sales order in SD, all the details of the items are copied from Material master of MM.

2. MRP and availibility check related data is also taken from MM although you control this data in SD also.

3. While you create inbound/outbound delivery with reference to a sales order,the shipping point determination takes place with the help of the loading group, plant data, shipping conditions etc. This also refers to Material Master.

4. The material which you are entering in a sales order must be extended to the sales area of your sales order/customer otherwise you cannot transact with this material.

There are many such links between SD and MM.

Now the link between SD and FI :-

1. Whenever you create a delivery with reference to a sales order, goods movement takes place in the bacgground. eg. In case of standard sales order, you create an outbound goods delivery to the customer.

Here movement 601 takes place. This movement is configured in MM. Also, this movement hits some G/L account in FI. Every such movement of good s hits some G/L account.

2. The accounts posting in FI is done with reference to the billing documents (invoice, debit note, credit note etc) created in SD. Thus this is a link between SD and FI

3. Tax determination: In case of a tax determination also, there is a direct link between SD and MM

SD Integration points with other modules

SD module is highly integrated with the other modules in SAP.

Sales Order –

Integration Points Module

•Availability Check - MM

•Credit Check - FI

•Costing - CO/ MM

•Tax Determination - FI

•Transfer of Requirements - PP/ MM

Delivery & Goods Issue –

•Availability Check - MM

•Credit Check - FI

•Reduces stock - MM

•Reduces Inventory $ - FI/ CO

•Requirement Eliminated - PP/ MM

Billing -

•Debit A/R - FI/ CO

•Credit Revenue - FI/ CO

•Updates G/ L - FI/ CO

(Tax, discounts, surcharges, etc.)

•Milestone Billing - PS

Return Delivery & Credit Memo -

•Increases Inventory - MM

•Updates G/ L - FI

•Credit Memo - FI

•Adjustment to A/R - FI

•Reduces Revenue - FI

Tips by: Subha

SD Transaction Code Flow:

Inquiry / Document type IN

Tcode for creation VA11,VA12,VA13. tables VBAK,VBAP

Quotation / QT

Tcode for creation VA21,VA22,VA23. tables VBAK,VBAP

Purchase Order PO

Tcode for creation ME21,ME22,ME23. tables EKKO,EKPO.

Sales Order OR

Tcode for creation VA01,VA02,VA03. tables VBAK,VBAP

Delivery LF

Tcode for creation VL01,VL02,VL03. tables LIKP,LIPS

Billing MN

Tcode for creation VF01,VF02,VF03. tables VBRK,VBRP

To create a sales order we need purchase order number and custmer number. Before that, to create a purchase order we need to have material no, vendor no.

To create vendor tcode is

xk01(create), xk02(change) , xk03(display)

Tables are lfa1.

To create custmer tcode is xd01, xd02, xd03.

Table is kna1.

After creating sales order using this no we can create delivery note tcode is vl01.

Award points if this useful.

Thanks,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmini,

Some of the basic steps for SD config in IMG:

1. Define atleast one Company Code

2. Define sales org, DC, Division, Soffice, Sales Grp

3. Define PLant, Shipping POint, Loading Point

4. Assign Sales org - company code

5. Assign Sales org- Dc & Sales org-Division

6. Assign Sales org + Dc - Plant

7. Assign Shipping point - plant & Loading point - Shipping point

8. Setup sales area & Assign Soffice - Sales area & Sogrp - Sales office

9.Define Sales doc type, Item Category & Scheduel Iine category + Delivery type, Billing type

10. Create partner determination, text determination & incompletion procedures

11. Create your own pricing procedure & text determination procedures (if you wanT0

12. Assign Sales doc type - sales areas

13. Determination of Item category, Scheldule line category

14.assignment of Storage location & Plant to Wearhouse no

15 .Create master data - Customer, Material, Cutomer material infor record, Condition & Output

16. Post stocks in plant

17. test by creating a sales order.

18. Set up all copy controls Sales doc - sales docs + Sales odc -delievry + Delievery - billing + Sales doc - billing etc

Define contracts, Item proposal etc as per requirement.

In short these are the some of the basic steps required to set up SD

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Best Practices in the link help.sap.com

You have module & scenario config guide & business processes.

http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1500/BL_India/index.htm

Regards, Rajesh Banka