cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Disable Standard Buttons from Approve Request Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are working on Approve Request Application, we can see many Standard Buttons ( Release,Claim,Forward,Send E-Mail).

1) if we have to Disable button from this application where we have to make the changes.

2) Forward Button => From where it gets the list of users i.e where we have to define the user to whom we can forward.

Regards,

Trilochan

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Trilochan,

Please look at Approve Requests section in the .

For listing users in forward, the task should have identical possible agents. If no possible agents are assigned to the task, no user is listed.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for the details, as i am configuring Approve Request Application and i have to configure 3 workflows with this, i am able to configure these workflows but for each workflow we are creating 1 tile,is there a way by which we can club all these workflows in 1 tile.

Regards,

Trilochan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Trilochan,

Technically it is possible. You just maintain all task IDs for 1 scenario ID.

SAP had several user interaction tests and realized real business users prefer specific app for specific purpose because it is simple and easy. Only IT experts prefer all workitems are in 1 app.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

I will check this and Confirm.

I have integrated 1 workflow for Approve Request App but in Backend (ECC) i can see the documents list.

But in fiori launchapd it displyes only Workitem details:

I have checked in Workflow and got to know they are calling Standard TCODE .

Could you please help me wether we can execute standard Transaction in Fiori app or we are missing any config.

Regards,

Trilochan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Trilochan,

You have some misunderstanding. Fiori approve requests won't start any SAPGUI transaction. There is no SAPGUI in mobile devices. You have to implement BADI to display workitem texts or extend UI to fit business requirements using UI extension points.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for the details.

Masa Is there any setting by which we can disable/enable Standard Buttons which are coming automatically into Approve Request Application.

Regards,

Trilochan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Trilochan,

What decision keys have been assigned to the task?

You can find documents in the Approve Requests section of  SAP Fiori UX - Extensibility

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Masayuki.

I am encountering the same problem with Approve Requests. The buttons claim and forward appears even though we only have 2 decision keys:

We have used the following guide to configure our own scenario in 6 steps:http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0ab2463-4e16-3110-b08e-d93918e51...

We are on the following version:

NetWeaver Gateway (NW 7,4 sps 7 )

Description

Component

Release

SP

Notes

SAP Gateway Foundation

SAP_GWFND

User Interface Technology

SAP_UI

Process Gateway

IW_PGW

1999848, 1999807

UI for Cross-Applications

UIX01CA1

Do you have any suggestions on how to get rid of the buttons ? Do we need to extend the ui ?

vijaybhaskarraju_vegesana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Did any body get any workaround on this Claim and Forward buttons, we are encountering the same issue.

Thanks

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lau and Vijay,

Please look at the Approve Requests section of  SAP Fiori UX - Extensibility.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Answers (0)