Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Rejection Notification Issue

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a doubt. Please help.

When Request is rejected, Notification Event "REJECTED" triggers and mail notification is sent to inform Requestor or User.

When user has selected 3 roles, out of which 2 are approved and one role is rejected. How to inform the user through mail notification that particular role is REJECTED by the role owner?

Also I observed one more scenario

My request has 2 roles with 2 different role owners. Both the owners rejected their respective roles and entered the comments for rejection. But since in LineItem rejection, role owners enters comments at LineItem level and then clicks on SUBMIT button, though both the roles are rejected at role owner stage, request is going to the next stage and getting closed there.

Because of this the closing notification which we have maintained at 3rd stage is getting triggered though request ended at 2nd stage.

I assume this is how GRC 10 system is behaving. So wanted to know how other consultants handled Role Rejection notifications in GRC 10.0. because i went through few notes and SAP confirmed that this is the standard behaviour

1960393 - No detailed user notification for the rejected roles

1849378 - GRC-10.0- MSMP, rejection notification is not getting triggered in case of 'System and Role' setting at Stage level

Please provide your valuable inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rejection notification will only be sent out if the whole request has been rejected, not if individual line items have been rejected.