Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service found for the name space /sap/

vijaybhaskarraju_vegesana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I transported my services from development to quality. I found that there are model and data provider classes are  missing in the table /IWFND/I_MGDPIM Quality system.

I tried moving table entries from DEV to QA, but am not able to move,. please help me on this.

Thanks,

Viajy V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

The error is because not all the necessary objects which are locked in the TR is transported from DEV to Q-System.

In my opinion the error is not because of classes are missing here.

Error is because its not able to find the particular service when u try to fire it at the very first place.

So for this please check the below things :

1. Go the table /IWFND/V_MGDPIM in Q-System and check if the entry is there for the particular     service which u r checking for.

U can go to the table  /IWFND/V_MGDPIM first and check the entry found for the service here is there in /IWFND/V_MGDPIM table in Q-System as well.

2. Go to table /IWFND/V_MGDEAM in Q-System and check if the entry is there for the particular     service which u r checking for.

U can go to the table  /IWFND/V_MGDEAM first and check the entry found for the service here is there in  /IWFND/V_MGDEAM table in Q-System as well.

If u are not able to find the entries in the tables please transport it to Q-System and check.

Regards,

Ashwin

vijaybhaskarraju_vegesana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashwin, yes, model and data provider classes are missing which are not included in the transport which I moved from Dev to QA.

So after reading the note 1922510, I understand that the entries from /IWFND/GW_CLIENT will be missed from moving Dev to QA.

So I manually transported these entries from Dev to QA.

Thanks for your quick turnaround.

Vijay V

Answers (0)