Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI import issue

Lee3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have some problems with the import in our test environment.

I create an activity, checked in, activate activity, release transport, imported it in consolidation, assembled the component and then I tried an import in test. The status become import running and after a couple of hours it's still import running. When I go to details SDM-deploy and open the log file, the second line and also last line is: start deployment of arhcives:http://<host><port> and nno more lines after this line.

We can restart the NWDI then the status become failed. Tried again but the same problem occured. In the log viewer  try to connect to deploy tool via P4 protocol and nothing else.

Sometimes when we are lucky it's works but most of the time it is failed.

I've checked the idlestart it's false.

I also followed the points mention in the trouble shooting guide, but everything looks ok..

How to solve this, or find the cause.

Thanks in advance,

Vo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you see anything related to this in the dev_ms or dev_icm logs of the runtime system. Something that reads like "client already exists". If yes, then may be you can try to restart the Primary AS of your runtime system and retrigger all failed imports.

BR,

Shashank

Lee3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

thanks for your reply.

the other logs didn't give any usefull information.

After clearing the shared memory it looks ok now.

gr

Vo

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vo,

Hope you are doing good.

The next time you get such an issues, setup logging as per note:  #751640:How To Configure Logging For NWDI Developer Studio.
Now along with the SDM logs, check the NWDS trace and the default trace  on the server:

-...\j2ee\cluster\server<n>\log\defaultTrace.<n>.trc

You will definitely get more data.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP AGS