cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner & Version in cProjects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hav created a Business Partner in front end in R/3 in cProj and assigning it as a resource, but i am getting an error Enter a Valid Business Partner.

Also i am unable to create a proj version.Whenever i am trying to create a version, i eneter a number for e.g. -1, but system gives error Version-1 doen't exsist.I am unable to resolve the prob.

Can anyone guide me on the config part of Business Partners & versions to solve the prob.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sarang,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarang,

Make sure you have maintained the Business Prtner as a Employee in the transaction BP

For version management, you need to create versions. Refer cProject IMG setting.

Regards

Reema

Pl award points to all useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reema,

Thanks for ur reply.But i hav already maintained the BP as Employee.I hav created the BP in front end of R/3 cProjects.Is it correct? or do i need to do some settings in SPRO.

As far as versions i have maintained versions in Define Permitted Version numbers for snapshot and simulations.Still i am getting an error.

Regards,

Sarang

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating a Business Partner in the backend using transaction Code: BP

Make sure that while creating a role in cProjects the Project Role Type that you select is not relevant for WFD Server.

Regards,

Reema.