cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB13 - Display mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In one of the systems the DBA Planning calendar ( DB13  ) opens only in DIsplay mode. It doesnt allows any changes or new tasks to be created.

No open locks, no authorization issues. Has anyone faced similar issue? Any suggestions?

8gmub0r1.bmp

EHP2 FOR SAP SRM 7.0

SAP_BASIS 731-SP7

Regards,

Mudasir.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mate,

Just check what user is maintained in System config of DBACOCKPIT and if that has proper auth? Might also try to check the back end config and try putting some other user?

I am not sure of DB2 but for HANA there is separate user for DBACOCKPIT(same name) and auth of this matters in DB13. I reckon it's similar issue. Just sharing so better check what user it's connecting with.

Cheers,

TD

shahinmikailov
Explorer
0 Kudos

...and also, please check connection to DB (sap schema) from command line,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The DB connection is working fine from DBACocpit and all the performance / space data etc.  is getting updated normally. Only issue is with DB Calendar planning opening in display mode.

Mudasir.

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

could you please attach a screenshot about DBA planning calendar, what exactly is missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The screenshot is given below. The DB13 is not opening in EDIT/CHANGE mode.

shahinmikailov
Explorer
0 Kudos

did you check the same with sap_all?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I have tried with DDIC ( sap_all & sap_new ).

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Mudasir,

are you able to execute other external programs? Could you please ensure, that SM69 is not blocked in the transaction SM01?

Regards,
Alwina

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Mudasir,

the authorization for DB13 job scheduling is "S_RZL_ADM". When following attribute is set: "ACTVT = 03", only "read" (display) access is possible. Could you please check this?

Regards,
Alwina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

Complete access is given for  authorization object S_RZL_ADM. I have checked with my user and with DDIC ( Sap_all , Sap_new ). Its not working with both user-ids.

Mudasir.