cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot for I type 10 does not generate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

When SD does a PGI, as per Material I type-10 a lot should be generated. but this fails to occur. I type is active on the material. Infact it has 4 and 10 active. I lot for i type 4 generates fine, but for i type 10 it does not. QM control in SD for customer(QV51) is also created. Am i missing something here. I did some search and tried checking will all those steps too. but no go. Any suggestions

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Can you check whether inspection lot origin is properly assigned against the appropriate delivery type? Below is the path for the same.

QCC0 > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Inspection at shipping > Assign Inspection Lot Origin to Delivery Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand   After posting this question the first thing that i did was to go and recheck whether i have added the origin to the delivery type. That resolved the issue. Thanks for the answer
@ Nitin. it was not PGI, my bad. wrong word. thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let us understand the inspection type 10 first. It will create an inspection once the delivery note is made. I guess you seek one after the PGI. Did you get one after the delivery ?? Or may be there is some confusion with the words

Other than what Anand has suggested, please check what is maintained in customer specs in Cust info record (QV53). It should be Before delivery if PGI is to be blocked before inspection or After delivery to make PGI possible without inspection.

ntn