cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO CIf queue blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

There are different Cif Inbound Queues to APO System, For Example CFmat* .... Cfstk*.  cfplo*

Since Queue Inflow is very slow.

I have Unlocked Queue like  CFmat* .... Cfstk*. manually.

Since i need only Queue cfplo* to be Transferred Immediately. 

Lot of Cif Queue is "Ready Status", Even if we activate the Queue its say - Queue is already active cannot be activated again.

Now I have unlocked all the Queues which I locked Manually  CFmat* .... Cfstk*.

But still there is no Progress in Queue Flow.

Please suggest what can be done at this point.

Regards,

Karthi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SMQ2 in APO, you can click on the change view (bell) and then select all and reset status ( in the edit tab)

or you can go to Queue manager (/n/sapapo/cq) and look for the activate button, you can select a few and activate them and then check in SMQ2 parallely if its moving or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

Just a thought. Have you configured the Qin Scheduler (transaction SMQR)? You can set the number of retries for queue transfer. This is explained in SAP Notes 369007 and 1579728.

Best Regards,

Mike

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rohnaela
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

To identify the root cause and to make sure whether the queues are working fine.

1. Lock/Stop all the queues which are still in progress (if any)

2. Change a Material which exist in both SCM and ECC (May be Material Description)

3. CIF the changed the material alone and see whether they are getting updated in SCM, if it works then probably Queues are working fine THEN you need to look upon the data quality and error messages (if any) to find the root cause.

AlsoCheck.

1. Basic integration settings

2. Change Pointer Settings.

3. Queue Settings SMQR and SMQS

Thanks

Vinoth

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

The queues have got stuck due to some of the preceding queues being in error. You can check the erroneous queues by clicking F8 (bell button) in SMQ2 t-code (if working with inbound queues) or in SMQ1 (for outbound queues).

This will give you the list of queues in error. By double clicking on these queues you can check the exact error message due to which these have failed. Depending on the error, if the error is resolved you can activate these erroneous queues from here only. Else, if the error is unknown and the queues look not important, you can delete these faulty queues and then the pending (waiting) queues can be processed.

Regards,

Umesh