cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Shipment Cost document(Delivery date is in past)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While iam trying to save the shipment cost document, i am getting error like Delivery Date is in past. Due to this error iam unable to generate the P.O in back ground. We are creating the shipment Cost for the S.T.O process.

I want to know system is considering which delivery date in shipment cost.

Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you creating PO automatically or you have created it and system will determine the PO based on some fields? When I was testing the scenario I got this error in determination of PO not in creation of PO. Freight PO can be created automatically and can be determined by an already created PO. What is your scenario?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are trying to create P.O automatically in back ground while saving the shipment cost document.

Error Message Number is ME039.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue is solved. In settlement date i given the present date now the system is allowing to generate the P.O in back ground. As shipment document is created on previous days in settlement date column it is taking the previous date.

Regards

D.Sunil Kumar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you talking about VFKP-BUDAT?

Good to see that your issue is resolved. I think we can also make this error message as warning but may be in MM only. Anyways if you don't need to discuss anything further then please close the thread.

Thank$

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tested with different deliveries or different shipment document type?  If the issue is with all shipment document types, then you need to check your shipment cost configuration.  If the issue is only with particular document, then you need to check your master data.  Also share the error message number

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you provide few details like.....

what are all preceeding steps you completed before shipment cost Processing

whether you restricted only backward scheduling?

Generally backward scheduling checks whether the delivery date  is in past or not?

Thanks & Regards

Bhaskar