Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period / year Reporting in Report writer S_ALR_87013542

former_member435532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to display data based on period and year . Currrently report S_ALR_87013542 behaves as follows.

selection screen:

year from: 2012

year to: 2014

period from->to: 1->6

then it displays data for 2012(period 1-6), 2013(period 1-6), 2014(period 1-6).

The end users requires the report to compile data based on the following date sequence 2012 (1-12 periods), 2013 (1-12 periods) and 2014 (1-6 periods),

Can you please let me know how this can be achieved? I have read couple of dicsussion and know that this is known problem but could not find any solutions.

Do we have any workaround etc or how we can achieve this rechnically(By copy of standard or new customised report etc).

Regards/Ajay Dhyani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please refer the below link for sample ageing report.

ABAP Source Code Warehouse: CUSTOMER AGING REPORT - Z REPORT - SAP SD

Hope the code will help you understand logic.

Thanks.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

You can try using Report Painter in CJE0 and take the form which this report uses and modify it to suit your requirement. Not sure though how much you can achieve using report painter.

The second option would be taking help of your technical team and copying the report program in to a new one and then modifying the columns as per the client requirements.

cheers

sammar

former_member435532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Samar,

thanks for your inputs, there is no issue with the layout/column, the issue is the data is not retrieved based on the period range logic i have mentioned in my initial post.

Regards/Ajay

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Then take the help from tech team and get a custom report developed.

Cheers

Sammar