Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May i know the reason..why suddenly my Points are decreased From 374 To 274

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moderators

I Dont why suddenly my Points are decreased From 374 To 274

May i know the reason .. i think this is correct forum to ask if not please move

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

Go to your profile-->Reputation tab--> Expertise, try click on gear symbol at ERP sales and distribution, it will shows removed points - 100.

Not sure whether it was removed by moderator or not..

So calling ERP SD moderators to answer your issue.

Lakshmipathi G, Jyoti Prakash

Thanks

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thanks a lot

yes it is showing removed 100 points here but i dont know why removed ..Already i have said to JP Sir waiting for his replay ,, But how to Massage to Laxshmipathi sir ..or any separate forum is there ?

Thanks a lot 

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is right forum for your issue.

i already tagged JP ji and Lakshmipathi ji.

Once they logged into SCN, they will directly come to this thread.

When we copy user id as above(in first reply), they will get communication updates.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanjaneyulu ...

Thanks a lot for your help

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu,

In the last few months, I have noticed that you have been active in SD forum. Keep being active, keep helping others...points will accumulate, don't worry about it.

Being a long term active members is one way to increase points certainly...by this way today your points are in the hundreds....tomorrow you points will be in thousands!

Typewriter

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu, you might want to read this blog.

I've been on SCN for quite some time but honestly don't recall a single instance when the points were "lost" for the reason other than the member's own action / behavior. (Interestingly, such members are usually also the ones who seem to care the most about the points.) You might want to read many similar questions posted by others in this same space (and it's also something we all should do before posting a new question) to see for yourself that it's always the reason.

former_member182429
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think these points ultimately goes into some part of the guy's CV when applying for a new SAP job. The entry will read:

- "Recognised member at SCN" - xxx,xxx points received

And that becomes a bragging right for the guy to showcase his ultimate talent as a SAP "guru".

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you not received any mail from Global Moderator Oxana Noa Zubarev  on points gaming by you?      It has been observed that in many occasions, you were involved with points gaming  with other user id Madhuri and  since you have deviated the SCN rules, Global Moderators are kind enough on you only by reducing some points instead of deleting your user id itself; thereby, you would have lost the entire points.

Incidentally, this is not the first occasion, you were involved in points gaming.  On earlier occasions, you lost your id but still, you have not maintained the basic discipline.

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir G ..Thanks a lot For Your Replay

Incidentally, this is not the first occasion, you were involved in points gaming.  On earlier occasions, you lost your id but still, you have not maintained the basic discipline.

Yes i will agree my id are blocked 2 times but that is not For Points Gaming , because i have asked some Basic questions continuously when i started in scn ...i will agree 100 % i used basic question

Then you have given so many warnings also so Finally You have blocked my account , This is the reason ..exactly For   ..why My id blocked

Yes second one Madhuri ..issue exactly  i am telling Not Madhuri . it is Amith my College one year back .Generally when he asked question i use to give replay.but because he knows me closely so he have Points ...But Gaming here ............

OK  Just i wanted to know why points lost ..that is it sir ...

All ready JP Sir also asked me i Have said same thing he was My College

Any way thanks a lot For your replay ....................    

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

I have two suggestions for you. Number one is that please improve our spellings or you may also use spelling checked that is with abc and green tick mark icon on top right side of this text box. Since this is professional forum and I have noticed so many times that your writing has so many wrong spellings. I know English is not our first language and we are not expert in English writings but still we should use correct spellings.

2nd suggestion is that you shouldn't answer the basic questions, not to your colleague/friends questions so frequently and always share your answer after testing it or if you are 100% sure about the accuracy.

Your points have been removed because you answered to your friend/colleague questions and he/she gave you all those points. Points game means when you get points from cheating and answering friends's or colleague's threads frequently and getting points comes in points cheating. Points gaming is the formal way to say points cheating.

I hope you will take it as advice or suggestion and there is no hard feelings

Thank$

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaM

Yes i will accept What You have Given And My spelling Mistakes as well as , now on wards Maximum i will Try To write post With out spelling mistakes

Thanks a lot

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What criterion are you using for starting a word with capital letter? Capital letters should only be used at the beginning of a sentence, or specific situations like names. "My", "Mistakes", "Maximum", etc, there is no reason to use them.

If he is your colleague I recommend you answer the question via other forums. Actually, he should have asked you before posting on SCN.