cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No DDIC table has been specified for structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts

We are trying to replicate some tables from our ECC to BW on Hana Database using SLT Replication Server. We are using "Replication into a BW DataSource " method. We created the configuration in SLT for RFC Connection ECC and BW Hana. Also we created the Web Service on BW Hana. When we replicate the tables from SLT , they are getting created in BW on Hana , but data is not being transferred. When I check the Applications Logs from SLT Cockpit , I see the following error

@5C\QError@

No DDIC table has been specified for structure R_DD02L

I have tried replicating few tables and everytime it has same problem. SLT We have following DMIS version.

DMIS

2011_1_7310006SAPK-11606INDMIS

DMIS 2011_1

We are at 7.40 SP5 on BAWA on Hana.

Let me know if we are mising anything in the configuration.

Mahesh Shetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

After you perform the SLT Configuration in LTRC,3 DD* tables(DD02L,DD02T & DD08L) will be automatically replicated from source.Then only you should start replication of your application atbles..Did it happen in your case,can you please check?

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the DD* tables are only replicated in the native HANA scenario. For the direct BW replication, the DD tables are not available. You just start the required tables via LTRC.

Best,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tobias

Yes , you are correct. We dont need to replicate DDIC tables for direct BW replication. This was the first time we were working with BW on Hana and never installed DMIS component on that system. The error was gone after we put the addon.

Mahesh Shetty