Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in which version of NetWeaver Unified Connectivity (UCON) is available?

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

I just learned about Unified Connectivity (UCON) from this document:

However if I try to run tcode UCONPHTL it is not available in my NetWeaver 731 SP03 system.

Is this new functionality only available in 7.4 version? If it is available also in 73 version what level of SP do I need to use the functionality?

thanks,

m./

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think I found it. As per SAP Note: 2044302 - Scheduling standard job SAP_UCON_MANAGEMENT

"With the introduction of the Unified Connectivity RFC for SAP Release 740, a standard..."

so I assume it is only available in version 7.4 of NetWeaver.

cheers

m./

2 REPLIES 2

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think I found it. As per SAP Note: 2044302 - Scheduling standard job SAP_UCON_MANAGEMENT

"With the introduction of the Unified Connectivity RFC for SAP Release 740, a standard..."

so I assume it is only available in version 7.4 of NetWeaver.

cheers

m./

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only as of 7.40 and you should be on at least SP5 or higher and the newest kernel level (see the SAP notes related to UCONPHTL - renamed to  UCONCOCKPIT later on).

Is anyone else trying this already? We are having some problems and it would be interesting to know whether it is "just me" who can't get it or  a more general  issue?

Cheers,

Julius