cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

User have created a sales order with characteristic of thickness = 0.25 and width = 250mm for a material  and saved it.

But while doing the delivery doing batch determination and selecting w/o class selection, user will get total number of batches for that particular material with different characteristic and he can select the different batch of different thick =0.30 and widths =280mm  and able to do the PGI.

so is there have any  control in configuration, so that the same characteristic has to be picked up while doing PGI, which is created in sales order.

Thanks

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vincent,

This could be achieved, if your finished product has the availability check "CH".

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muralidhar,

Can you please elaborate with the path where i have to do the configuration setting.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vincent,

It is not configuration, Check you material master "Sales:General/ Plant" view  under availability check mention "CH". If this is the setting system will consider Material available with Batch.

Here My assumption is that each combination of characteristics are your finished products.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muralidhar,

i have checked, and its not working. Is there any possibility to control at delivery level.

Regards

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vincent,

If the Batch logic could be easy to remember, why dont you try manually entering the batch in the SO? So that same could be picked in the delivery.

Regards

Murali