Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Email Log on Link is appended with HTML Viewer data - SRM 7

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a concern in the approval email where the htmlviewer URL is getting appended and it is happening only for the approval emails upon running the program /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND. Please find the below example for your reference.

saphtmlp://htmlviewer.sap.com/051MWnNJ7jIBZX90AyRYfG/%20http://quality.domain.co.uk:58000/irj/portal?NavigationTarget=OBN://BOSystemAlias=SAP_SRM/BOTechnica...

After removing the htmlviewer data manually from the above URL, I am able to open the shopping cart without any concern.

http://quality.domain.co.uk:58000/irj/portal?NavigationTarget=OBN://BOSystemAlias=SAP_SRM/BOTechnica...

And I have some more emails which are getting triggered from the workflow task and the log on link is working perfectly in those emails. Could you please help me in providing your suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have resolved this by myself wherein we have to check the link in email not in SOSG since I was checking the email link in SOSG and it is pointing to the HTML viewer.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

I have same issue in SOST... Log on button is pointing to HTML viewer.

Thanks

Kanagaraj K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanagaraj,

Could you please share the screen shot of the variant of the program /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND which is being executed to trigger the approval mails.

Br,
Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks Issue got resolved.

As mentioned by Bharathi we have to check the link(url) in the email not in the SOST or SOSG.

Regards

Kanagaraj K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The logon link is working even in SOST after setting the below parameter OFF in SOST.

SOST->Utilities->General Parameters or maintain in the table SXPARAMS.