cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup box upon rejection is not coming in NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

All dear Gurus,

We have designed a custom Workflow for Travel. When manager rejects the rejects a popup will appear to justify the reason for rejection. When we do this via NWBC, the popup is not coming when we reject. it simply got rejected without justification. How can we solve it..?

Any have idea on this..?

Regards,

Namsheed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namsheed,

Can you provide a bit more information please? What are you using to show the workflow items? POWL Inbox, Unified Inbox? If it doesn't work in NWBC where does it work from? Can you include a screen shot?

With a bit more info someone can probably help you.

Thanks,
Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

I will show you all the screenshots in R/3 as well as NWBC.

In R/3, when suprvisor/manager receives a workitem(Travel request send by the employee)...through SBWP he can perfoem the following :

When Supervisor Click on Reject, He will get a popup to justify the reason for rejection.

So in R/3, it is fine...Now in NWBC, When supervisor tries to reject, it is getting rejected without the justification popup.

When we select Reject & click on OK, this popup is disappearing. I refreshed many times but no way to give the reason for rejection.

I hope now you understood the issue.

What I need to do so that the supervisor can write the justification for Rejecting...For approval its fine, nothing is needed.

Regards,

Namsheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namsheed,

I see you have posted this same question in another space too generally this is considered not good practice. Your issue really has nothing to do with NWBC, in the scenario you describe you are using the POWL based inbox inside NWBC, but NWBC itself isn't causing your issue.

If I were you I would look to see how to configure rejection reasons in the POWL based inbox - perhaps there is trick to it.

Hth,

Simon