cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to expose back end SAP system web service using SAP PI ?

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need some advice in the following scenario .

we want to expose back end system web service  using  PI .I checked  most of the blogs related to this scenario but still i did not get correct information.

Here is the end result I am expecting (A2A) , 3rd Pary system consume web service URL  given from PI, which in turn call the back end web service .

I configured the Back end system web service  and now I got struck at  ESB,ID level . is there any way we can configure with out sender system ?

we want to avoid  setting up SLD configuration for sender system because  sender system is just consuming web service .

Please let me know  the ways we can configure . I did understand we can publish and register the WSDL from Service interface ,but was not clear on over all  scenario .

thanks in advance for your help ,

Regards,

swayam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Swayam,

First of all you should tell us what blogs you have seen to avoid you to repeat information that you already know.

we want to avoid  setting up SLD configuration for sender system because  sender system is just consuming web service .

This is not necessary,

Please let me know  the ways we can configure . I did understand we can publish and register the WSDL from Service interface ,but was not clear on over all  scenario .

Do you have your ECC webservice available via SOAManager?, you only to access it via soap receiver in SAP PI.

To publish, you need to publish only the sender SOAP, when you register there the sender soap your partner could access there to get the WSDL (). Also you can generate directly the wsdl (Display WSDL - Integration Directory - SAP Library), what do you want?

Regards,

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would be soap- soap scenario. Please search SCN for sample scenarios.

>>>>> is there any way we can configure with out sender system ?

You can define it is a Business Component instead of Business System, for which you don't need to any configuration in SLD.