Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am doing IDoc - SFTP Flat file scenario using standard module SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor.

Whenver an Idoc is triggering, I am getting the error in receiver channel :

"MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocParseException: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: IDoc type within the EDI_DC40 control record segment does not match the IDocXML root tag <SHPMNT05>: state=READING_ENDTAG, charPosition=252, lineNumber=2, columnNumber=214"

Kindly suggest your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your valuable and quick replies.

Issue resolved.

Resolution : Mapped dynamicConfiguration to SHPMNT05 node before. Now its mapped to IDOC and get succeeded.

Thanks

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

From the error description below, it seems there is a mismatch on the IDoc type at the control record.

IDoc type within the EDI_DC40 control record segment does not match the IDocXML root tag <SHPMNT05>

Can you please provide the payload for the message in error, in particular what is the value of the field EDI_DC40-IDOCTYP?

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please refer the below threads , it might help you ;

Thanks and Regards,

Murugavel Singaravel

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murugavel Singaravel,

I checked both the links and tried accordingly, but no luck, still getting the same error. Could you please confirm on thing, the Module is same for both File and SFTP adapter ? Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The module will be the same for File and SFTP.

If you can provide the source data , we can check that further and please go through the steps provided by william.

Which version of PI you are using?

Thanks and Regards,

Murugavel Singaravel

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Which version you are using if it is SAP PI 7.3

please check below note :#1791798

Once check your input payload message is any wrong data is there in control record.

Thanks,

Sreenivas

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I am using PI 7.11 version.

And payload looks good. But I am using dynamic configuration to get IDoc number and Shipment number, does that effect any.

Thanks

Ravi