cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find existing schedule lines?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking to find any existing schedule lines tied to a part/material set up in MM03. Unfortunately, the method I was shown (attempt to make a change using MM02) doesn't work for me in our production environment due to authorization issues. Is there another way I can locate any open schedule lines based off the material?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

UmeshYadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nichole,

VA05 (List of sales order) has got 3 standard display variants. Select the layout (3SAP) in the input screen alongwith your material and it will display all the sales order of that particular material with schedules line.

Thanks,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

similar to VA05, you can simply go to VA03 to search sales orders by material, though, one thing I am thinking about is, there could be the case where a sales item is with no schedule lines, if so, no sure by VA05 or VA03 your requirement will be fulfilled since to my understanding the search is based on material in sales item...

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Doesn't VA05 show schedule lines? In our system it does... (Since this was posted in SD, I'm assuming the question is about the sales order schedule lines, not about purchasing.)

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either you have to check the sale order manually or you can execute VBEP table if you want to check in mass.

G. Lakshmipathi

pedrofreitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nichole,

You could give MD04 a try.

With material and plant it should show you what you're looking for.

I hope that helps!

Pedro