Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP - REFX - ISSUE WITH BP CREATION AND TAX NUMBER

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In my Test ( IDES ) system i have created a BP and while assignbing the same to a Real estate lease in contract i am getting the below error.

"ENTER AT LEAST ONE TAX NUMBER FOR THE BUSINESS PARTNER "

Message no- FKBPTAX004.

Can some one guide me to resolve this, as i tried related tax fileds as below.

BP- edit - Vendor : Tax data : ( TAB ) 

Tax type : 03

Still same error is getting.

Can you guide me the check points to do complete it ASAP.

Regards,

N.S.Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao Narne.

If you see the Tax related error message for the Lease-In contract to vendor(Landlord), you firstly

check the below configuration.

1) Define the Tax Type & Group

- Go to the RECACUST > Accounting > Automatically Generated Accounting Documents >

Taxes > Define Tax Types

: Define the tax type for each country key. (Lease-In  : MVST)

- Go to the RECACUST > Accounting > Automatically Generated Accounting Documents >

Taxes > Create Tax Groups

: Define your tax groups. Then assign the corresponding tax code of FI module

Taxes > Default Value for Tax Rate per Contract Type (Optional)

: Default Value for Tax Rate per Contract Type (For each contract type, you specify here which

tax group and which tax type is proposed by the system when a contract is created.)

2) Assign Tax Codes

- Go to the RECACUST > Accounting > Integration FI-GL, FI-AR, FI-AP > Taxes > Assign Tax

Codes

: Assign a tax code in your accounting system to the tax types and tax groups that you defined

in Flexible Real Estate Management.

-  Go to the RECACUST > Accounting > Integration FI-GL, FI-AR, FI-AP > Taxes > Assign Tax

Code (for FI Document)

: You have to make this assignment in order for FI documents to be correctly read in RE.

- Assign Tax Transaction Key

: This assignment is both country-dependent and time-dependent.

After checking of this configuration, when you create Lease-In contract, you can select the Tax Type & Group in the posting rule of posting parameter. 

Regards,

Jeong, Yeong-Chul

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yeong Chul Jeong,

Thank you so much for your advise with clarity, but all the above given settings are already availabl but still error persists.

Regards,

N.S.Rao

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao Narne

Can you attach the Error screen and Posting Rule of contract ?

and do you see this message when you assign the BP in the new contract or save the contract.

and

1. When you check the Tax configuration on the IDES, Are you check the "country key" ?

(Default setting just only has been gave the DE)

2. When you assign the BP with Vendor master for Synchronization, what is the type of BP role for

assigning the lease-in contract?

Regards,

Jeong, Yeong-Chul.

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My issue got resolved, its effected due to missing Tax number at country level tax code.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Regards,

Subbarao.Narne

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbarao,

Kindly enter any Tax Number i,e. either Tax No.1 or Tax No.2(found in Tax Information) in the Vendor Master Data and then try assigning the same to Contract.

Regards,

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

assign a tax type and tax group in your contract  or assign the "tax-exempt" to your contract type

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PAN PAN,

Thanks for your advise, but all the above given settings are already availabl but still error persists.

Regards,

N.S.Rao