cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding the transmission screen on an android device - Agentry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Just wanted to check, is hiding the transmission screen supported on the android device? I am using a windows .NET client on the development machine to test. When I deploy and test on the windows .NET client, the transmission screen does get hidden and instead I see a progress bar, but I still see the transmission screen on the android device 4.2.2. My Agentry version is 6.1.3 and I am working on SAP Work Manager 6.0

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is same. Is there a bug or did we do something wrong? Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renos;

The transmission screen doesn't seem to be supported on the android platform!

Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sizo,

Can you try the client found in the SDK SP04 release?

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen;

You are referring to client version 6.1.4.179, right?! This is the actual version I was testing this on, doesn't work!

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sizo,

Correct, the reason why I said it is because of your comment 'My Agentry version is 6.1.3"

I would opening a ticket with the support team to see so they can open a ticket with development if needed.

Stephen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with transmit action step definitions.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi;

That is exactly what I have done, what I am saying is that, after maintaining those settings, the transmit screen does hide on the windows .NET client when I test, but when I test on an android device 4.2.2, the transmission screen is not hidden. What could be causing this, is the hiding of the transmission screen not supported on an android 4.2.2 device?

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu