SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internship Registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to use Internship registration functionality . I am able to register students using standard Webdynpro-PIQ_ISH_REGIST_APP_CC to internship and data is updating in 1718 infotype. But it is not showing in standard screen PIQSTM -Employment. Is there any special configurations to be done here? Please help.

Regards,

Sandeep

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep;

The internship does not appear under that infotype but in relation to Module. You can assign an internship to an existing module booking or Misc. Work.

You can find the function via entering the academic work of the student and click on the Internship icon/function.

More info & details via: Internships - Student Lifecycle Management (IS-HER-CM) - SAP Library

Kind regards

Rob

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep;

The internship does not appear under that infotype but in relation to Module. You can assign an internship to an existing module booking or Misc. Work.

You can find the function via entering the academic work of the student and click on the Internship icon/function.

More info & details via: Internships - Student Lifecycle Management (IS-HER-CM) - SAP Library

Kind regards

Rob

0 Kudos

Dear Rob,

Thanks a lot for suggestions. But after Internship registration through academic work overview, it is updating 1718 table for the student. Might be that I was still not clear on this front. I will go through this document and understand. Normally in other cases also if there is entry in table and not showing in infotype what would be normal cause?

Regards,

Sandeep

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You are correct on the infotype. However the data is reflected in another area then in the masterdata of the student and in the academic work. There is always a relationship to an academic object.