cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relay server configuration in SMP2.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configuring Sybase Hosted Relay service on SMP2.3 server.Have perform the following steps:-

1)Generated farm id and token

2)Go to SCC->Local Host->Select Relay Server tab->click on NEW.Enter details and successfully added relay server for Replication as well as Messaging.

3)Go to Servers->Select server name->Select Outbound Enabler tab->Click on NEW and add both node.

4)Go to command prompt->change the directory to path and run the following command

C:\SAP\MobilePlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\bin>regRelayServer.bat start

getting the MSG:-Outbound enablers started.

5)Going again to control center to check for start of outbound enablers services getting status:-Error "Unrecognized Server Node Id.The Mobile Server Node Id is not configured in the relay server"

And getting the following log:-

E. 2014-08-25 12:09:07.618+0530 <OEHost> OEE1022: The Outbound Enabler received an unexpected HTTP error status:

HTTP/1.1 404 Relay server is not configured for this backend server

Connection: close

Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 06:42:35 GMT

Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0

X-Powered-By: ASP.NET

IAS-RS-Extension: OE_TempChannel

Can anyone plz help me on this that how can I start the services.

Thanks,

Anjali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Relay server config file, can you check value for "Host"?

If it is localhost, can you try changing the value to <relay server host name> and check whether the error still persists?

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I even add host details farm id token for both replication and messaging in config file and save it then try to start service but still the same error persists.

Thanks & Regards,

Anjali