cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes to financial document are only visible after reassign the financial document to sales order

AvikG
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Whenever I am changing a financial document ( say validity date) in

vx12n, I want the same to get reflected in the sales documents to which

the financial document is already attached.

Currently to make the change visible I have to reassign the financial

document in the sales document.

Reassign is not possible in the cases where part delivery already been

happened (LC fields got grayed out ).

We dont want to run sensitive T CODES like VKM3 or VKM4 due to audit

related issues .

Is there any way so that any change in financial document is

automatically captured in the related sales document.

Regards

Avik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

What ever Changes you will do in Financial Doc (FD). VX12N definently it till effect in Sales order to which you assigned.  please check it thoroughly always re-assigning the FD is not advisable.

Try to show the system behavior to your technical and basis team to fix and resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Minhaj

AvikG
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi  Minhaj ,

Thanks for your reply . But the same is happening @IDES also. As per as my business scenario , in the time of creating the financial document by VX11N , user does not know when the sales order is going to be delivered. By the time of delivery , validity date or some other FD fields get changed in VX12N to accommodate the requirements . When they are trying to deliver the same from the sales order , credit check is throwing  error for the same fields which are already changed . Now after reassign the same , credit check is allowing to deliver . But in worst possible scenarios ,it may happens  validity date of the FD get expired when part delivery is already completed .  Thus make the FD fields of sales document non-modifiable . You cant reassign the same any more.

As per as your reply relating to Basis , please share some specific information so that I can communicate them effectively .

Regards

Avik