cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to Create CVC's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not able to create CVC's through Info provider.The information is " No new characteristics combinations were loaded ".

I checked  data in info Cube but it is having clearly.I am uploading data into cube from CSV file.

I have checked in SDN already but i am not getting exact information on this.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreenivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Issue is resolved.

Issue with 0CALMONTH / 0CALWEEK. I have maintained proper dates in these fields.Then i am able to create CVC's.

Thanks For yours support and help.

Regards,

Sreenivas.

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

While creating cvc from info provider, can you check  "Adjust Time Series Object" check box. if it is not check mark. pls give check mark and try again. i hope it will work.

Regards

Vinod

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas.

Can you check from and to dates and selection condition if that is creating issue.

Also if this doesn't resolve the issue, please share screenshots of CVC creation screen.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Please check CVC creation screen shot.I am not giving any selection conditions.

Please see my Cube data below

Please tell what i am doing mistake here.

Thanks,

Sreenivas.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Please check your cube data, it doesn't have any value for 0CALMONTH / 0CALWEEK.

This seems to be a problem here, Is there any specific reason date fields in your cube are all zero.

Leave the date field blank and try executing, but as per my knowledge system automatically fills dates wit htoday's date. Anyway you can check if leaving the date field blank works for you

Rgds

Sourabh

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas.,

To adjust the newly created CVS in the timeseries run program: /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

I have executed the Prg:/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK before creating the CVC's.

But still i am notable to create the CVC's.

Can you please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreenivas.

0 Kudos

Hi

for this issue you need to click adjust time series by right click on your planing object structure or you can go through t code /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC, and execute it.

regards

vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I have tried as you mentioned above, but i am getting the same issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreenivas.