cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection between SD and FSCM credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

Right now, i used SAP ERP 6.0 and i want to implement FSCM credit management in the same system.

I already done for configuration in  SPRO-> Integration with Sales and Distribution

implemented the following BADI  -> BAdI: Activation of SAP Credit Management

BAdI: Fill Line Items for Credit Exposure Update and BAdI: Connection of SD to SAP Credit Management

Once i created sales order via t-code VA01, i got the error message

Error in XI: Technical Error

Message no. UKM_PI008

Please kindly advice.  I'm not sure we need to set up XI or not and how to set up.

Best Regards,

jenny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

In Credit management configuration I configured everything but in that I have question related to XI.

For SAP FSCM Credit management do we need to activate XI ???  we have SAP FSCM credit management and FI- AR credit management in same system.

I activated the BAdI which is used to activate the SAP FSCM Credit management, After activating this BAdI  i created sales order , after i input sold to party , i got the error message as above message.

Menu path for that BAdI is

SPRO -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Credit Management -> Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting and Sales and Distribution -> Integration with Sales and Distribution -> BAdI: Activation of SAP Credit Management

SPRO -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Credit Management -> Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting and Sales and Distribution -> Integration with Sales and Distribution -> Customer Enhancements -> BAdI: Connection of SD to SAP Credit Management

If you have any information related to this , please provide it to me .

Best Regards,

Jenny

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Jenny,

This is field Mapping issue from FSCM and SD

Hope you have some interface in which XI fields are not populating. It should be checked by your XI consultant instead of Functional

try to seek help from XI consultant