cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWT Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goodday guys,

Have an issue here. We have recently patch our ITS to patch level 6.20/23 as part of our portal service pack-stack 19 upgrade. Once that was done, we are having problems with some of our EWT Transactions (ESS Related). For instance transaction PZ02. All our table grid went missing and the data are scattered all over. how can i rectify this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

after applying a ITS 6.20 patch you have to regenerate the style sheets from the portal. The style sheets from the portal which overwrite the ITS style sheets don't match with the patch you applied.

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your reply. In the 'portal theme generator', do i need to regenerate for for all teh EWT transaction OR only for theme that i'm using? Please forgive my ignorance, i'm really new to this. Thanks

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Johan,

It's a good idea to regenerate the entire theme that you're using after an ITS upgrade.

The table control grid lines missing might also have something to do with note 825864. If you logon as an administrator you might see a button in the upper right of the table allowing you to customize the table and add the grid lines back. Not sure if this is the cas for PZ02.

Edgar