cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality stock moved in to warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a problem where stock is being moved in to warehouse & lost status of quality.

i have identified a material to be moved in to warehouse with quality status.

i moved it to bulk storage and confirmed the order. the stock is showing in availabe stock.

The expectation is that it should show in quality status. Do i miss any settings?

Please help

Regards,

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

What i meant is after transering the stock to 020. when you display LS24 or LS26 the material is not shown as stock category "q" which is wrong. I am just wondering about the reason.

I am not asking about PCN.

Hope this is clear.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please share steps detail which you followed to perform this activity ?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"stock is showing in available stock" what does this mean if available stock refers to unrestricted stock then you need to transfer the stock from Unrestricted to Quality using the posting change notice functionality search the term "Change Stock status Unrestricted to quality in SAP" on scn and you will find multiple thread where the answer was given by scn community member

or

if the above statement is not correct then forward the detail along with screen shot so that we can help