cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know about ATP check requirement .generally we assigned yes or no while creating sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know about ATP check requirement .generally we assigned yes or no while creating sales order what it means when we give Yes or No. how pegging flows

Regards

virender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Virender,

Can you be a bit more specific about ".....generally we assigned yes or no while creating sales order....."   Exactly what field(s) did you 'assign'?  Screenshots would be helpful.

With respect to pegging; in general, ATP has very little to do with pegging.  Pegging is more of a planning concept, and not an 'availability checking' concept.  There are a few exceptions in APO, but they are not commonly implemented.

Can you elaborate about exactly what you want to know with respect to 'pegging' and ATP?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  DB

while creating material we have classfication tab where we assign grade .block planning group, atpcheck require .these all are visible while creating sales order .

actually my problem when I am changing ATP to NO from YES my GATP is working  fine .if it is yes then log tells unspecified charcterstics with orders but i never found unspecified in my system

regards

Virender

Answers (0)