cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed outbound deliveries items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have an outbound delivery with two items. Each of them have a different storage location.

One storage location is managed by EWM the other one is not managed by EWM (no assignment to a warehouse number in ECC).

After saving the outbound delivery (VL01N) both items are transfer to EWM. In EWM I have an error because the item which is not managed by EWM could not created.

How can I avoid that the item which is not managed by EWM will transfer to EWM? I only want the item which is managed by EWM. The other should be processed seperatly. The delivery split seems not to work here.

What can I do?

Thanks!

Ralf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member797025
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is not clear for me if finally is possible to mix in the same delivery materials/locations that are managed in IM and EWM or if necessary to create two different deliveries.

Best Regards

Robert

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

"if necessary to create two different deliveries."

It is. A delivery which has a mix of EWM-managed and non-EWM-managed storage locations (bad choice of words, but this is what it comes to) can not be distributed.

Brgds

Juergen

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,

can you provide a screenshot of your ERP outbound delivery? Item overview screen, with plants and storage locations?

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks so far for your help.

The delivery split check boxes are set correctly (split by warehouse number and split by outbound delivery type). However the delivery will not split. I have still both items in the delivery (Is this a bug?)

If I set (for example) different routes for the items in the sales order it seems to work.

Thanks,

Ralf

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try with different shipping points?

Regards,
Sathish

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,

I think delivery split should work here as one line item is EWM managed and another one is not.

Can you please check your configuration for delivery split again by going into following path.

IMG -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Deliveries -> Define Split Criteria for Deliveries -> Delivery Split by Warehouse Number

After you execute this, you need to activate the delivery split check box on outbound delivery type as well as on warehouse number.

Thanks,

Sandip

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ralf,

you need to create separate deliveries for each item. If possible create separate shipping point for each storage location. That will help you to create separate deliveries.

SPRO -> IMG -> Logistics Execution-> Shipping-> Basic Shipping Functions-> Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination-> Assign Goods Receiving Points for Inbound Deliveries

Regards,

Sathish