Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAM Log Review - Forward and Additional Information - Notifications Issue

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While testing notification emails for Firefighter Log Review Report scenario i came across an issue as below.

1. Firefighter controller will have only below actions for the review.

a. SUBMIT

b. Additional Information

C. Forward

For SUBMIT - I am using Notification event (Approved) and sending notification to requester.

when Controller wish to forward the request, this uses Forward REQUEST scenario and I am using Notification event (Forward) and sending notification to forward reviewer.

when controller selects Additional Information, request is going to the user and user should be informed about this. This scenario also uses notification event "FORWARD WITH RETURN".

Basically when the request is forwarded to another controller for review, notification mail content says few details about the report and informs the other controller to review

In the same scenario when the request is sent back to user for additional information, notification mail content should inform the user that controller asked for additional details and he needs to provide them in the notes and send back to controller.

But since FORWARD and ADDITIONAL INFORMATION uses the same notification event (FORWARD) I am not able to segregate the notification mails.

Please suggest if there is any work around for this scenario as i assume lot of consultants might have faced the same.

Thanks,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you create a custom Notification and align this to the FFID Log review process? That way you can create another "Forward" event and have a different email template being mailed out to the required user.