cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, We have a freight condition type  which gets copy from delivery to billing. In delivery document freight has correct amount. In billing document it also have correct amount but the condition value is "0". I'm not sure how condition value is becoming "0" . In the amount tab condition is picking the correct amount but in condition value tab it's "0". How can I fix this , It should be same amount as in the amount tab. It's a fixed amount condition. Please note no routines have been assigned to the condition or pricing procedure, and same condition type is behaving correctly for our other sales org. Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

saila,

(from your post) For other sales organization, with same billing type; is there no issue?

That means for the same delivery type and billing type but different sales org, there is no issue. Confirm this.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Yes you are correct, there is no issue with the other sales org, only difference is other sales org is using WM and the sales org which is having issue is using IM. Not sure if that matters. You are right for the same delivery type and billing type but different sales org there is no issue.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

saila,

do you have the same item category for working and not working?

how is freight given in delivery? is it from condition record? what are the fields of the condition table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, thank you for your help! We have separate pricing procedure (only for freight) assigned to delivery (LF). Yes, it's same item category.  In delivery for both sales org everything is correct but in invoice for one sales org amount appeared correct but condition value is 0, it should be same as the amount. VK11 record is exactly the same for both sales orgs. Fields are "shipping point" "country" "carrier" . Thank you

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

saila,

in the billing document with does not work, check the shipping point, country and carrier; is this matching with the delivery?

(if carrier is not taken to the billing document, then leave this - donot check)

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Condition record is successfully copied to invoice . I can even see the amount tab filled with the correct amount - only the condition value is "zero".

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the redetermination of conditions is working in the copy rules from delivery to billing doc with the help of note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saila kh

Could you check in Analysis Option and please share the screen